Waking up on Monday morning, I’m thankful for so much….
1. The routine.
Loved Spring Break, but my oldest NEEDS routine. Last night he was in bed and asleep by 7pm and didn’t make a peep until 6:53am. Hopefully today will be a better day because of it! Baby was in bed by 6pm and didn’t wake up until 6:38am. WOOP WOOP!!!!!!!!!!!! And it’s Monday, so that means, school, Hot Shots, Miss Jeeti, Miss Anitha, Miss Debbie and Miss Sandy’s classes and preschool friends!
2. Brother time.
3. Amazing creativity and beauty.
4. Signs of Spring & New Life
5. Baby Holders
6. Easter Tattoos (& Pastor Steve!)
7. New Friends
8. Surprise Visits from Old Friends
9. Easter Wear (and bright Easter socks with tennis shoes later added)…..CLASSY.
10. Heating Pads and Ice Packs and Advil. (somehow my back is totally out of whack and so I’m trying to be careful and rest up).
What are you thankful for this morning?